Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back at the Bar J!

So I am now at the Bar J again for the summer. I love it in Wyoming! It beats Utah any day. I am living in my ghetto fabulous 1978 Rancho El Rey trailer and am loving every minute of it. I moved over there on Thursday and that night I went to go and check my schedule so I would know what I was working on Friday and I ended up scrubbing the ovens because they hadn't been cleaned out after a caterer came in. I love being back at work! Being laid off sucks! I enjoy knowing that there is some where I have to be and that I have responsibilites to a company again.
That is not the only good news. My little brother, who is actually quite a bit taller than I am, got back from his mission on May 15. It has been weird having him home since he has been in Korea for two years. He talks a little funny and does weird things like refuse to wear shoes on the carpet. He started back to work today, so life is going good for him as well.
I am so glad to be back in the campground. We have quite the little community out there. We have two older couples and then a couple of guys who are cousins, and me in our campground and Maggie and Ky are in the other campground. It is so much fun and we do a lot of stuff together when we are not at work. I can't wait to be able to get back to the branch and see who is back this year. I had to work this Sunday so I was not able to go to church. I hate working on Sunday's but I am supposed to have them off from now on.
Any ways, I won't be on much because I have to borrow internet from people and I don't want to feel like a mooch off of any one. I will try and keep every one updated as much as possible as well as putting up pictures if I can ever find my camera.

No comments: