Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Update

So it has been a while since I have been on and updated my blog. Things are going good. We spend Thanksgiving with Ian's family and had a good time. We didn't have many people there, but it was nice. We didn't do a whole lot of anything, I ended up with a nasty cold so I was just fine to hang out and not do much.
Things have been busy at work, and I keep getting more and more things added to my plate at work. We have some new plans and new services we are now offering so I get to field a lot of questions from confused customers. It is always interesting.
I am getting so excited to head to Arizona for Christmas. We are headed down on the 23rd and then we come back on the 30th. I'm sad to be leaving Ian behind for a week, but he couldn't get off of work for that long. I am excited to see both sets of grandparents again. I have really missed my Grandma Shirley. I am also excited to get to use my brand new passport! I took the plunge and got one when we decided to go to Arizona so then I can take a day and go to Mexico to pick up some things for Ian's family.
Any way. I will keep everyone posted on how the vacation goes.

No comments: