Tuesday, April 7, 2009

5 Things Tag

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Finishing my first year at college
2. Getting ready to move to Lake Tahoe, NV
3. Finding an apartment for my first year at BYU-I
4. Saying goodbye to all of my friends in Montana
5. Figuring out what to major in

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Laundry
2. Making a Wal-Mart run
3. Finish my personal statement for grad school application
4. Call to get some letters of recommendation
5. Figure out what I need to do to my trailer for the summer

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay tithing
2. Pay off student loan and other debts
3. Buy a new car
4. Get a few new clothes
5. Put the rest in savings

5 places I have lived:
1. St. Anthony, ID
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Incline Village, NV
4. Jackson Hole, WY
5. Helena, MT

5 jobs I've held:
1. Telemarketer
2. Market Researcher
3. Ranch Hand at the Ponderosa Ranch where Bonanza was filmed
4. Melaleuca Associate
5. Bar J Chuckwagon person, I do a little bit of everything for them

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Done with grad school and in an actual career!
2. Possibly finally be married (we'll see on that one)
3. Dancing
4. Own my own home
5. Finally be settled down

5 people I tag:
1. Sherry
2. SarahLynn
3. Kathryn
4. Megan
5. Lindsay

No comments: