Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally! An update!

Okay! I know it has been a while since I did an update. And my cousin Liz told me I had to do a new one so that she could keep up with what I am doing. Here we go....

So a month and a half ago I moved to Pocatello, ID to start my new job with Syringa Wireless. I work in their customer care center. So yes it is back to a phone job for me. I don't mind and I get to actually have my own desk and my own area. I deal mostly with texting issues and voice mail issues. Some days I feel like I live at work, but over all I enjoy it quite a bit. They let me do my own thing and just do what I do.

For about two weeks I was living with Emily's family. For those who don't know about Emily, we met last year working for the Bar J and cleaning rooms in Jackson. We have kept in contact and are as close as you can get without being related. Her dad and step mom were gracious enough to let me stay with them while we waited for our move in date for our apartment. While there I relized how much I really don't like the really tall ugly poodles. There are two of them that inhabit their home and they rule the roost. It was nice having dogs, but they were too high strung. I am used to labs that are well behaved and very lovable.

On August 19 we got to move into our new apartment! I was so excited to have my own kitchen and my own space again. I now live at Bengal Creek apartments and I love them. I have my own private room. There are six rooms and we have a huge kitchen, pantry, and living room. There are two bathrooms and then two very large vanities that are awesome. You can fit my last two apartments comfortably inside of this one. I enjoy living there and it is nice to be able to go home and have my own space.

Three weeks ago I woke Emily up in the middle of the night because I had another kidney stone. Luckly our neighbors are LDS and one of them was able to give me a blessing and he had a pain pill I was able to take and it helped me out a ton. The next day I had to go into the doctor because I ended up with a UTI. Not fun! I went into a urologist yesterday so that we can see why I have been having so many kidney stones. (We did the math and in the last 3 1/2 years I have had 5 kidney stones!) I have some tests that I am doing over the weekend and then the doctor will look at the results and hopefully we can figure out what I need to change in my diet so that I don't get them as often. I had my Grandma and Grandpa Hill come with me, because I can never think of questions to ask the doctor and Grandma is a pro at that! It was good to spend some time with them. I am going to miss them so much when they go to Arizona for the winter, but hopefully I will get some time off at Christmas so I can go and visit!

Two weeks ago my Great Grandma Hill passed away. We had her funeral and I got to see a lot of my family that I hadn't seen in quite a while. One of the things that I inherited is her piano. I was excited to find out that my apartment was big enough and my roommates were all fine with having a piano in our apartment. So I have it and I play it quite regularly.

Last week was State Fair week for our family. So when I wasn't at work at my job I was in Blackfoot working for my dad. It was fun to work with him and get to see all that there was at the fair. He did fairly well this year, better than we thought he would so all is going great and he has lots of orders to keep him busy for a while.

I am excited today. I am going on my first date with some one besides my ex boyfriend Brandon since March! I guess we are going out to dinner and then going bowling. His name is Ian and I will try and keep every one posted on how that goes.

Other than that not much is going on. I feel like all I do is work! Suprize suprize! I inherited that gene as well!

No comments: