Monday, September 28, 2009

So Much Fun!!!

So for those who have not heard, Ian and I are officially dating. It kind of took me off guard how much we got along right off the bat. It only took us two dates to decided we wanted to try out the relationship thing and see where it goes. We have talked or seen each other every day since we met. Mom is getting worried saying that we are moving too fast, but for right now this is working for us.
For fun this weekend we went to the Bar J for the last night. Ian had seen them do shows in other towns, but had never been up to the Chuckwagon. It was prank night that night and we had a hoot. Then we stayed in Jackson Saturday night and went to the employee dinner on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. We got to walk around Jackson and we took a drive on a road that I used to go down all of the time to just get away.
On Saturday before we left we went to a classic car show in Pocatello, Ian is a car guy and loves to go and look at all of the classic cars and I enjoy them a lot too. Then we met up with his mom and sister and had lunch. I was so nervous to meet his family, but they are really neat people. After that we went to my parents to pick up a sign I needed to deliver in Jackson so we decided just to introduce every one.
Over all it was probably one of the most fun weekends I have had in a long time. I am excited to see where this new adventure takes me and I promise that I will try and do better at keeping my blog updated with news!

No comments: